Regina Lawn Maintenance
Canada Yard Pro is please to now be offering our services to the Regina area.
Let Canada Yard Pro take care of your weekly lawn cutting.
- Fertilization: This is a fundamental detail in owning a healthy and well balanced lawn. A yard must be fertilized not less than three times per year. The initial treatment really should be administered in early springtime. This helps new growth get a head start. The second application should really be administered in the beginning of or mid June. This treatment contains nitrogen, a major factor to have healthy grass. This application additionally contains weed control. Broad leaf weeds such as dandelions sprout in June so if snared early, just before they have gone to seed, (extending all throughout your yard) generally there is a greater possibility of getting a weed-free lawn. Supplementary applications may be applied in July and August to provide additional nitrogen and weed management to your yard. The final treatment should really be applied in late Sept early Oct. This treatment is a winterizer which serves to prepare the grass for the long cold months to come, cutting back the level of winter kill.
- Weekly Lawn Care:Yards cut on a weekly base are significantly more healthy than lawns that are not. Getting your lawn mowed on a routine basis will improve new growth. But Canada Yard Pro doesn’t stop there; we edge your yard to give the manicured, professionally tended appearance. What is Yard edging? It is where machinery with a blade trims a crisp straight line on the edges of your lawn, skirting walkways & drive ways, imparting it with that professionally manicured look.
- Power Rake: This is without a doubt a significant component of readying your yard for the coming summer season season. A Power Rake batters dead grass (thatch) from your lawn. If the thatch is not purged, a couple of things occur to ruin your lawn. The first is that Thatch operates like a sponge that sops up moisture when you are sprinkling your grass. This moisture evaporates before it can enter the dirt and the roots of your lawn. The next is, if not done for many years, the Thatch may strangle out fresh growth of grass and cause rot at the foundation of the soil. Canada Yard Pro encourages this service be carried out each and every year.
- Fall Clean up: This is routinely over-looked as part of maintaining a well-balanced yard. Leaves and autumn debris left to sit on the lawn over the winter will trigger winter rot. The debris gets wet and remains on the lawn rotting away and killing the grass with it.
- Lawn Aeration: A Lawn Aeration machine is made to pierce the turf and remove little plugs of the lawn out, working loose the soil and enabling water and co2 to reach the root system in which it is required. We get questioned all the time, "How frequently should someone have their lawn aeration performed?", and the answer differs. Lawns with high traffic from kids or pets playing should be completed more often that a yard that has no traffic. In many cases, it should be completed every single year. A straightforward test to identify if your yard needs an aeration is to water the yard for about 5 minutes, and then immediately check to see if there is water sitting on the top of the soil or if there is water running off your lawn. If either of these is found, your yard is probably past due for aeration.
Things just got brighter for Regina, Canada Yard Pro is now offering all of our services to your wonderful city. Let our professional crews come and clean both your exterior & interior windows allowing you to truly appreciate those amazing prairie views.
Thinking of selling your home well clean window are one of the cheapest ways to add to the appearance of your home making it more desirable in a competitive market. Canada Yard Pro offer's a wide range of services that will accommodate all of Regina's year round yard care needs.